The Winsford Summer Development Meet (on 6th July) is now open and there is a different way to enter (not via our usual Google form/Paypal). You will enter your swimmer yourself onto their special website, and pay Winsford directly. If you have never entered a gala before and are unsure if its for you - please check with the Head Coach, Andy.
You will need to enter by FRIDAY 31st MAY but it is highly recommended that entries are made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Its a really good event, well organised and friendly. If you have not swum an event before, and have no official time for it, you may still enter BUT you must obtain a coach's estimated time. Please ask Andy for an estimate before you try to do the entry, as it won't let you enter without a time.
The website for the meet pack and entries is https://swimming.events/meets/34 , and a "How to enter" guide is below.
If you have any technical issues with the entry process please contact email@example.com with a screenshot of the issue and a full description of how you got there. They will get back to you.
ASKA Swimming Club Secretary
How to Enter using Winsford's entry website
1. First swimmers/parents will need to sign up to Swimming Events at https://swimming.events . You will need a name, email and password. You will be sent an email to confirm your account and check your junk folder in your mail if you do not receive. If you have done this previously, skip to point 3.
2. Associate one or more swimmers to your account. This is done in your profile and you will need an ASA number and DOB.
3. Enter the Winsford meet at https://swimming.events/meets/34/. Please ensure that times are put in correctly. Any NTs will need an appropriate coach estimate for the timings on the day. Please indicate these on your entry form. There is a link which takes you straight to the official ASA times for your swimmer if you need to check them
4. Click ‘Add to basket’
5. Double/triple check entries and times and then proceed to checkout. The screen will direct you with what to do.
6. Done! You will receive a confirmation email upon payment of the events entered.
PLEASE NOTE: The sign up process (steps 1 and 2) is a one off and for future competitions will not need to be done again, so next time speed of entry will be minutes.